JENOPTIK Optical Systems, Inc. polishes optics in both Jupiter, Florida and Easthampton, MA.
Easthampton specializes in
- spherical optics 0.5 mm to 100 mm diameter
- low scatter, tight tolerance optics
Jupiter polishes larger optics
- spheres to 500 mm
- flats to 300 mm
- aspheres to 240 mm in diameter.
Both facilities are equipped with conventional and CNC polishing.
Fused silica, calcium fluoride and the optical glasses are all regularly worked in both shops.
Interferometric measurement is used on the manufacturing floor to meet tight figure and radius requirements and minimize tooling costs or modification of your designs.
Optical fabrication includes shaping, grinding and polishing including the following:
- QED Q-22 MRF Aspheric Polishing Machine (240 mm ø)
- Schneider ALG-200 Aspheric Generator
- LOH C-2 SL Centering Machine (300 mm ø)
- Satisloh Centromatic-micro (50 mm ø)
- LOH Spheromatic 120SL High Speed Generator
- LOH Spheromatic 50SL High Speed Generator
- LOH 120 High Speed CNC Polishing Machines
- LOH 50 High Speed CNC Polishing Machine
- Strasbaugh, Nord and Udagawa Polishing Machines (up to 24" ø)