LightTrans VirtualLab™ software is now available through JENOPTIK Optical Systems, Inc. in North America.
VirtualLab™ provides exceptional design and modeling capabilities for refractive and defractive microoptic applications. Making our design tool available to our customers allows for closer design and application collaboration and a higher degree of certainty in application performance verification.
The SoftwareVirtualLab™ is the first field tracer on the market. Instead of ray bundles, harmonic fields are traced through the system. Hence field tracing utilizes and provides more information about the light in your optical system. In short, field tracing delivers results
- fully vectorial
- as accurate as required
- as fast as possible
- Full vectorial field information available throughout the modeling
- Field tracing allows unified optical modeling; meaning all simulation techniques work smoothly together
- Advanced source modeling is enabled, including partially coherent light and ultrashort pulses
- Design of Diffractive Beam Splitters, Diffusers, and Beam Shapers
- Design of Homogenizers for Partial Coherent Light
- Optimization by Iterative Fourier Transform Algorithm
- Laser Beam Shaping
- Fourier modal method for rigorous grating analysis
- Ray tracing engine to pick you up where you are in optical modeling
- Numerous modeling techniques in one optics software
- Automatic selection field tracing in homogeneous media
- Polarization view of harmonic fields
- Maximum flexibility in detector specification
Contact us for a Demo
For additional information on the software, contact us in Huntsville at (256) 859-1886.